Juvederm is a dermal injection that can reduce signs of aging such as wrinkles, deep creases, and age lines. Juvederm is also used for lip augmentation; it can enhance lip size, shape, and border.
Juvederm is an FDA-approved injectable treatment that is made of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance that is used often due to its volumizing properties. It is known to hold up to 1,000 times its volume in water!
Juvederm is used to treat the following signs of aging, among others:
- Crow’s feet and forehead lines
- Thin lips
- Nasolabial folds (deep folds on the sides of the mouth)
- Creases along the cheekbone area and marionette lines
- Sagging skin
- A gaunt or hollow appearance of the cheeks
The treatment is versatile and can be used for a number of issues. The amount of treatments needed will vary depending on the issue. For example, one treatment can smooth deep creases and wrinkles for a whole year, whereas some issues may need additional injections.
Don’t Miss these Special Offers!
- 1st syringe regular price;
- 2nd syringe $100 off;
- 3rd syringe $200 off (max 3 syringes)!
Call the office for details!
*Price Valid till 10/31/2019